Eron Haynes and Justin Hennessy each picked up falls to help lead Nebraska-Wesleyan on Thursday night. Wesleyan never trailed on their way to a 31-18 win. Haynes kicked the night off with a fall in 6:30 over Blayne Harris. Ryan Smales followed that up with a 10-2 major decision to push the lead to 10-0. Cloud County got on the board with a 2:57 fall by Dakota Miller to bring the score to 10-6. Wesleyan got back to back decisions by Brayden Dowding and Jared Nickman to push their lead back to 10 before heading to 165. Cloud picked up another fall, this time by Noah Aziere in 1:10. That brought the score back within single digits. A forfeit by Cloud at 174 gave Wesleyan six points. At 184, Cloud got six points of their own, on their final win of the evening, with a fall by Mathew Cruickshank in 3:23. Next up was Ben Lodema. He earned a 6-2 decision, and that brought up heavyweight. Justin Hennessy would end the night the same way it started, he stuck Michael Dorer in 1:30 to end the evening.
Nebraska was represented well in the win. Six of the seven winners were home grown. Eron Haynes from Omaha Central. Ryan Smales from Bellevue East. Jared Nickman from Lincoln Pius X. Ben Lodema from Raymond Central. Finally, the Waverly duo in Brayden Dowding and Justin Hennessy.
- 125: Eron Haynes win by Fall (6:30) over Blayne Harris.
- 133: Ryan Smales win by Major Decision (10-2) over Albert Warden.
- 141: Dakota Miller win by Fall (2:57) over Jaden Duran.
- 149: Brayden Dowding win by Decision (4-3) over Tanner McGivney.
- 157: Jared Nickman win by Decision (4-2) over Quentin Jiner.
- 165: Noah Aziere win by Fall (1:10) over Ken Frazier
- 175: Daniel Alonzo win by Forfeit.
- 184: Mathew Cruickshank win by Fall (3:23) over Mathew Fricke.
- 197: Ben Lodema win by Decision (6-2) over Zach Bowen.
- 285: Justin Hennessy win by Fall (1:30) over Michael Dorer